5 essences to help you stay motivated during your job search
The following 5 essences may help you stay motivated while working on 8 important tasks towards finding a good job.
- Think of job search as your current job.
- Act one step ahead: use your effort to achieve more goals than just finding a job.
- Make a plan and follow it.
- Learn from your struggles, reward yourself for your achievements.
- Share your plans, doubts and achievements with someone you trust and can be open to.
Learn about each of the essences by clicking on individual boxes on the right (→)
This article belongs to the set of 3 basic articles about job search (links: Job search in a nutshell; 8 tasks; 5 essences), that may offer you many tips and help you structure your ideas into a job search plan.